Everybody Rock Your Body Lyrics

Song Details: Everybody Rock Your Body Lyrics by Backstreet Boys. The song name is Everybody (Backstreet’s Back) which is sung by Backstreet Boys

Everybody Rock Your Body Lyrics

Everybody, yeah
Rock your body, yeah
Everybody, yeah
Rock your body right
Backstreet’s back, alright!

Hey-yeah, oh
Oh my God, we’re back again
Brothers, sisters, everybody sing
Gonna bring the flavor, show you how
Got a question for you, better answer now, yeah

Am I original? Yeah
Am I the only one? Yeah
Am I s^^ual? Yeah
Am I everything you need?
You better rock your body now

Everybody yeah (yeah)
Rock your body yeah (yeah)
Everybody yeah
Rock your body right
Backstreet’s back, alright!
Alright!

Now throw your hands up in the air
Wave them around like you just don’t care
If you wanna party, let me hear you yell
‘Cause we got it going on again (yeah-yeah-eh!)

Am I original? Yeah
Am I the only one? Yeah
Am I s^^ual? Yeah
Am I everything you need?
You better rock your body now

Everybody yeah (yeah)
Rock your body yeah (yeah)
Everybody yeah
Rock your body right
Backstreet’s back, alright!
Alright!

Yeah-oh, yeah-oh
Rock your body

So everybody everywhere, ah!
Don’t be afraid, don’t have no fear
I’m gonna tell the world
Make you understand
As long as there’ll be music
We’ll be coming back again

Everybody yeah (yeah)
Rock your body yeah (yeah)
Everybody yeah
Rock your body right (rock your body right)
Backstreet’s back
Everybody yeah (yeah)
Everybody, rock your body
Rock your body yeah (yeah)
Everybody
Everybody, rock your body
Everybody yeah
Everybody, rock your body
Rock your body right
Everybody
Backstreet’s back, alright!

Music Video

This is the end of Everybody Rock Your Body Lyrics.



from TopBestLyrics https://ift.tt/GKFpm7R

Post a Comment

Cookie Consent
We serve cookies on this site to analyze traffic, remember your preferences, and optimize your experience.
Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.
AdBlock Detected!
We have detected that you are using adblocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we earn by the advertisements is used to manage this website, we request you to whitelist our website in your adblocking plugin.
Site is Blocked
Sorry! This site is not available in your country.