When Will My Reflection Show Lyrics

Song Details: When Will My Reflection Show Lyrics by Lea Salonga. The song name is Reflection which is sung by Lea Salonga

When Will My Reflection Show Lyrics

[Verse: MULAN]
Look at me, I will never pass for a perfect bride
Or a perfect daughter
Can it be I’m not meant to play this part?
Now I see that if I were truly to be myself
I would break my family’s heart

[Chorus: MULAN]
Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me?
Why is my reflection someone I don’t know?
Somehow, I cannot hide
Who I am, though I’ve tried
When will my reflection show who I am inside?
When will my reflection show who I am inside?

Music Video

This is the end of When Will My Reflection Show Lyrics.



from TopBestLyrics https://ift.tt/3oDccd9

Post a Comment

Cookie Consent
We serve cookies on this site to analyze traffic, remember your preferences, and optimize your experience.
Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.
AdBlock Detected!
We have detected that you are using adblocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we earn by the advertisements is used to manage this website, we request you to whitelist our website in your adblocking plugin.
Site is Blocked
Sorry! This site is not available in your country.